Sunday 17 February 2013

Review: Fudge Urban Raspberry & Vanilla Mousse Strong Hold

Fudge Urban Raspberry & Vanilla Mousse

Hiya! So I have rubbish hair, which I have mentioned before. It's thin, it's damaged beyond belief due to my bleaching and blue/pink gradient, and it lies flat, and if I get at all hot it's a pathetic, lifeless, limp nightmare. I'm always looking for new and vaguely affordable products to fight my follicle faults. 

I spied this on offer at Superdrug three days ago for the bumper price of £1.23, so I couldn't stop myself from giving it a go. It's part of the Fudge Urban range, which is a diffusion range courtesy of Fudge, who i've been a fan of for many many years, which is available exclusively in Superdrug

I've tested this on three consecutive nights that have involved extremes of heat, sweat, rain and a hat, and I can vouch for the fact that it works. My hair feels bulkier, the volume hasn't dropped despite sleeping on it and the added heat protection is a total bonus, as my hair is really damaged and weak. The smell is lovely too, which, without being a total rubbish girl, does make a difference to me. 

If you'd like to purchase this, it's only available on offer instore at Superdrug at the moment, so get a wiggle on and get some before they hike the price up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment