Saturday 2 March 2013

Review: RIMMEL Moisture renew lipstick - Shade 320 Funtime Fuschia

RIMMEL Moisture Renew - Shade 320 - Funtime Fuschia

I tend to avoid anything thats got 'moisture' in the name. I love my shades pigmented to the tits, with strong payoff in one swipe, and matte. However, I spied this and I loved the colour so much, I couldn't say no! It's a beautiful dark rose colour, and despite appearance in the bullet, has no shimmer once on the lips. The colour is rich, and although it's not quite as pigmented as I usually go for, if you blot and reapply, it's sumptuous! The colour stays on a reasonable amount of time, although not as long as a matte formula, but it feels comfortable, and keeps your lips lovely and moist....which is the point I guess! 

Above swatched with one swipe


On my face, a little smudged after two hours wear

So as you can see, it's a bright colour, but it's not a stupidly bright colour (although I DO love stupidly bright). It's wearable during the day, and here i've paired it with Sleek Eau La La Liner in Venom (£4.99 from Superdrug) to give it a little definition and depth around the edges. 

So if you're looking for a pink that is a blue base, and is wearable to work and during the day, as well as for nights out, this is well worth a punt.

You can purchase this at Boots or Superdrug for £6.29





No comments:

Post a Comment