Tuesday 30 April 2013

REVIEW - L'oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil


Oil. It's something that, over the past four years, I have become a big fan of, except, of course, when it's being purged out of my pores and ruining my make up whilst giving me spots. I used to only ever reach for 'oil free' everything, but a friend of mine had a mate at Shu Uemura and gave me a massive bottle of their famous cleansing oil, and ever since, i've been a big fan of the whole oil cleansing method.

As with all things, a few years later, the oil cleansing thing has trickled down into the high street stores, and accessible brands have started bringing out their own versions. L'Oreal Skin Perfection 15 Second Miracle Cleansing Oil is the first drugstore brand I have tried and after having used it for about three weeks I think I can give a fair review.

It's pretty good! After a night of full make up, i'll stumble in and want something simple, quick and effective to use. I squirt this into my palm, massage it over my face and wash off with a warm flannel. The oil transforms into a milky substance and washes away with little trouble.

However, it's effectiveness isn't quite so amazing as what I have been used to with Shu Uemura, who, for their price tag of £59 for what is basically, something to wash your face with, you expect amazing results. L'Oreal's much more affordable price tag of £7.00 tells you it's not going to perform in quite the same way, but it IS effective, but not quite SO effective on mascara, which I have to try twice to remove with this cleanser. All other facial make up does melt off very quickly with this though.

I would recommend this to anyone wanting to try a cleansing oil on a limited budget for sure! It is also on offer in Superdrug at the moment for the bargain price of £3.98. GO SNAP IT UP! 

No comments:

Post a Comment