Tuesday 4 June 2013

NEW! (and desired) - Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer

Benefit Stay Flawless 15 Hour Primer


Benefit, I have such a bizarre relationship with you. For many years I have obsessed about their products and loved them. Their offerings are generally good, sometimes they have become staples in my daily routine, but they are pricey for what they are, and some things haven't made the grade, mostly the 'one for all' products, as I think for such a high price point, they could probably offer more refined options. However, their most recent mascara, They're Real, is incredible, and up there with Diorshow Blackout and YSL Faux Cils. I highly recommend you snapping up a copy of Elle magazine right now as they're giving a generous travel sized one away for free. 

Primers from benefit haven't been particularly forthcoming across the board of skin needs, the most recent offering being the Porefessional (see below) which is a silicone heavy primer that makes your skin velvety and smooth, but sadly my skin didn't get on with it at all, and it didn't give my foundation any more longevity, and it didn't apply any better than if i'd done it on bare skin. Actually it was worse if anything! 




But I am not one to hold a grudge when it comes to a brand, especially when I can smell a new product release. It's like a drug to me! So what are the claims of this brand new primer??


"Flawless works overtime! Our instant PRO-long primer acts like a magnet to lock on your foundation for 15 fresh & flawless hours. This invisible stick primer glides directly onto skin for optimal wear and a natural-looking finish. Go longer. Stay flawless!
How to apply
Glide this innovative primer stick directly onto skin, then immediately apply foundation, blending together on face.
Details
The results are in…and they’re flawless!
94% said it helps foundation last longer*
97% saw an improvement in the look of skin/complexion*
94% said it increased foundation coverage*
97% said it enhanced foundation’s performance*
*Results observed in a consumer panel survey when worn with hello flawless liquid foundation & powder."

Well slap me on the arse and call me SOLD!!! I want this product and I want it NOW! 

If you want it too, it will be released June 13th nationwide in stores and online. I am very very excited! 

No comments:

Post a Comment