Wednesday 26 June 2013

NEW AND DESIRED! Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Prep Spray UPDATED

Urban Decay B6 Vitamin Infused Prep Spray

Some people get really irritated by the idea of an extra step in their make up routine. Not I, anything extra I salivate at the idea of, because I am a dream shopper for any company, I am EASILY sold to. Just tell me it's new, innovative, and it's going to make me feel better about my face, and i'll whip out my purse and kiss you on the cheek for the trouble. I'm also constantly poor because of it. Tssk. Still, enough of my self control short comings and on with the product. 

So whats it do? Benefit say this...

"This scientifically advanced formula contains the first stabilized form of vitamin B6, which absorbs oil, minimizes pores and reduces redness. Spritz it on any time of day to hydrate, prep and soften your skin with vitamins and antioxidants. Use it in the morning to prep and “wake up” your skin, during the day to refresh your skin (without messing up your makeup), or at night before your treatment. 

Vitamin B6 helps normalize overactive cell-signaling proteins (called cytokines) to help control oil production, vitamin E provides antioxidants, and willow bark (rich in natural salicylic acid) aids cell turnover. 

This energizing formula feels amazing and is great for ALL ages and skin types. (Trust us, even your boyfriend will want to steal it!) And the more you use it, the better the results. In a clinical study, after 8 weeks of use: 
• Over 81% of participants had a measurable reduction in oil and surface shine.
• Over 78% had more radiant skin with less redness and fewer blemishes.
• A majority of participants had a measurable improvement in pore size.
• Over 72% had a measurable improvement in their skin’s overall appearance.


This soothing spray comes in a sleek, soft-touch bottle (dark purple, of course) with a bright neon-green sprayer. Like our setting sprays, it emits a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it. "

Well slap my arse and call me SOLD! I do wonder whether it's just the De Slick spray in another bottle with a fancy name and some vitamin B, but i'll have to wait until it rolls onto the shelves to find out.

There's no official uk launch date as of yet, but I shall keep my eye out and keep you informed! EDIT - It is exclusively available at Debenhams which you can order from online HERE. I snapped some up today so will do a review ASAP!

Check out the promo video. SO EXCITING.


No comments:

Post a Comment