Monday 30 September 2013

HAULLLLLL!!!!!

I bought some stuff etc...


Diorskin Airflash CC Primer


It's a new primer, in a can, by Dior. It's meant to make me luminous and my make up stay on my face. I like both those ideas. Not that I go anywhere right now to ruddy test it out, but once i'm recovering from my heartbreak, i'll go sweat somewhere to test it out. Mmmm. 


L'oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint (foundation powder)

Meant to be a great dupe for the Giorgio Armani Maestro Foundation but at a snip of the price. Unfortunately, it's WAY too dark, I can tell you that much already. The formula seems awesome though.


NARS light reflecting loose setting powder

I've had this a good long while, and used it lots. I'll tell you all about my experiences with it asap. 


Bourjois Java Rice Powder

I bought this as a cheap alternative to the NARS powder, and I like it a lot! 


Reviews coming soon of ALL....







No comments:

Post a Comment