Tuesday, 14 January 2014

NEW! (and desired): Lime Crime The Clueless Witch Velvetines

What else do you need to lose your SHIT over these?? Okay okay, i've been a miserable unhappy chappy and haven't done the review of the Pink Velvetine yet, even though I have had it a while. In short, I do want to say, it's not all that sadly. Just a bit dull given the lip popping promise it held.

Still, BLACK VELVET. BLACK. The only thing I have close to this is a Mac Black Mattene which is 'okay' but wears off really quickly, and travels around my face, which is bad enough with a lipstick, but MURDER when it's black. Otherwise they're two vampy offerinsgs, apparently inspired by Clueless, Coven and The Craft, which are all films of my teen years that I was embarrassed to like, but secretly did, and why the hell not?

There will be a US release in March, but no confirmed UK release. Keep your eyes on cocktail cosmetics and love make up though. They satiate our lime crime needs.


  1. check out my Youtube video which shows you how to create your own shade of 'wicked' using MUA velvet lip lacquers! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnFYLq6w2oc

    :) I love your satirical tone, amazing!

  2. Oh aren't you lovely!? :) I'm so NOT EVER getting sent free stuff with my way of writing, but i'm sick of the girly blog stuff. Also, awesome video, but I actually have done that because I am obsessed with mixing those MUA velvets to create shades. I'm totally starting following you right NOW!!